Our mission is to promote and enrich the growth of the whole child through the provision of a safe, nurturing, stimulating and fun program.
Our philosophy here at St. Alban’s Boys’ & Girls’ Club Preschool allows children to take an active part in their learning in all developmental areas. We believe in cultivating learning through play, as it gives children the opportunity to make choices within a safe and supportive learning environment. We strive to work together with parents and our community, as a team, to enrich and promote growth through age appropriate planned programming; and designing a curriculum around children’s observations and interests, through activities which support learning in the social/emotional, cognitive/fine motor, language/early reading readiness, creative, sensory and gross motor areas.
St. Alban’s Boys and Girls Club Preschool is licensed by the Ministry of Education and is assessed by the City of Toronto’s Quality Assessment. To see our rating, go to www.toronto.ca/children.
- Full time Toddler Program (ages 18 months to 2.5 years)
- Full time Junior Preschool Program (ages 2.5 – 3 years)
- Part time Nursery Program 9:00-11:30 am (ages 2.5 – 3 years)
- Flexible schedules (speak with the supervisor about designing your own schedule)
- Qualified, professional, trained staff
- Fun, creative and stimulating early learning programming and cognitive circles
- On-site instructional-recreational swimming
- Enriched and enhanced additional programming
- Creative Movement
- Swimming Lessons
- Indoor and outdoor (gross motor) activities
- Weekly programs and rooms divided into interest/learning centres
- A quiet nap time each day, from 12—2pm, for children who attend for the full day
We accept families whose childcare fees are subsidized by the City of Toronto for the toddler and preschool age groups.
Wait list information:
Toddler room: approximately two years
Junior room: approximately two years